Please send your CVs in English & Russian to Email: Sabir.Hajiyev@fircroft.com
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent 3+ years experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures effective communication with Senior Management and Security focal points within organizations.
- Establishes and maintains liaison with local, state, federal and national governments and law enforcement agencies in order to ensure the timely flow of information which may impact the security of executives and other personnel.
- Ensures a program is in place to deal with facility handling of company-sensitive information throughout its life cycle.
- Ensures thorough investigations are performed
- Assists in the development of general technical security requirements and specifications.
- Assists in development of general construction phase contractor safeguards and security requirements.
- Participates in risk assessments to identify appropriate security program attributes.
- Establishes policies and procedures to ensure protection of personnel, information and property at project sites and affiliate locations.
- Provides advice to senior affiliate line management regarding contractor security standards and ensures appropriate policies and procedures are in place to safeguard Company assets.
- Provides advice and ensures application of appropriate technical security measures to protect executive residences and office complex.
- Ensures the design, deployment and delivery of security services are in accordance with Enterprise Security guidelines, policies and standards..
- Ensures adherence to Company information safeguarding guidelines.
- Develops an effective communication process with managers to ensure security concerns are addressed.
- Conducts comprehensive threat analysis for Company operations.
- Ensures application of state-of-the-art technical security measures.
- Identifies and maintains organization interfaces which will enhance site security and safeguards programs implementation.
- Ensures implementation of risk assessment recommendations consistent with tracking plan.
- Develops contractor security specifications and ensures adherence to standards.
- Functions in environments with little or no supporting infrastructure.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Knowledge of physical security systems and protocols for conducting investigations is required.
- Good understanding of current security issues and related laws.
- Competency in contract negotiation.
- Ability to train personnel.