An international research based pharmaceutical company is looking for an experienced business & controlling senior manager for its growing organization. As a local team member, Sales Force Effectiveness and Controlling Manager, you will be responsible to lead local controlling and support effective business decisions by interpreting data and recommend the most appropriate business solutions. This position will work closely to Head of Country and report directly to Regional Director in Corporate headquarter.
Planning and Strategy Development
- Design sales force deployment that complies with SFE guidelines, and optimizes investment of resources according to business potential and ROI.
- Establish SFE monitoring systems (ETMS) correlating potential for business, investment of activities & results achieved.
- Management of the Loyalty Programs and controlling of designed Sales & Marketing Projects
- Develops projects with the commercial group to translate business demands into the most efficient, appropriate and cost-effective solutions with all system components. This includes: Early involvement in all targeting, segmentation and re-alignment exercises requiring implementation in our systems and all performance recognition schemes reliant on the performance data within the systems (incl. sales)
- Review SFE KPI metrics to ensure compliance with SFE guidelines and consult with Head of Country on remedial action required.
- In consultation with the Head of Country, design the salesforce incentive scheme, ensuring compliance with SFE guidelines and the Corporate’s Code of Conduct.
Coaching and Team Development
- Collate salesforce training requirements identified through training needs analysis (field development forms, performance review, attendance at sales & marketing meetings etc.)
- Formulate a training framework, and road map for structured and integrated development of the salesforce aligned with the competency framework.
- Oversee coordination of salesforce foundation training programs to ensure key behaviors/ competencies are developed and course delivery is in a timely action.
- Collaborate with marketing to ensure the development of product distance learning materials and the participation of marketing/medical in Medical Rep foundation training.
- Deliver foundation training for Area Sales Managers.
Customer Focus and Service
- Ensure a national customer database is in place profiling customers against potential for business.
- Customer segmentation & targeting implementation with marketing team.
- Area Sales Manager’s in-field Medical Rep coaching monitored (Field Coaching forms) to ensure core promotional messages delivered within approved detail aids and in line with Product Marketing Investment Plans.
- Ensure an optimal level of national calling activity with key target customers in cooperation with the Sales Force Management.
- Ensure availability of meaningful and accurate salesforce metrics (e.g. ETMS summary reports, SFE “dashboards”) for management information
- Communicate monthly SFE KPI metrics data.
- ROI Analysis for Marketing and Sales Activities
- Monitoring & Reporting of Loyalty Programs
- Bachelor degree in any field, preferably science related.
- Minimum 5 years of successful track record in sales and/or marketing, with 3 years in sales management in Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Project management experience managing full life cycle delivery of projects within a programme
- Commercial knowledge of pharma industry including familiarity of sales channels and customer base
- Excellent IT skills, particularly manipulation of XL databases. Knowledge of database methodology, applications and structure
- Experience of manipulating different data sources into information to support decision making
- Analytical, training, interpersonal and management skills, computer proficiency.
- Excellent English proficiency, Turkish knowledge is a big plus
- Self-motivated, creative, well organized with good training, motivation and facilitation skills
- Background and work experience in Sales, Sales Management,
- Learning & Development and/or a healthcare analytics/services organization within the pharmaceutical industry.
Applicants interested in this position, whose qualifications match the requirements, are welcome to send their CV with photo in English language to the following e-mail address: Grandmedical.email@example.com
Please include the position name in the subject line of submission.