სასტუმრო „Georgia Palace Hotel & Spa Kobuleti“-ი აცხადებს ვაკანსიას გაყიდვების მენეჯერის პოზიციაზე თბილისში;
- სრული განაკვეთი.
- გამოცდილება (შესაბამის სფეროში) არანაკლებ 3 წელი.
- საკვალიფიკაციო მოთხოვნები იხილეთ ინგლისურ ენაზე.
ანაზღაურება განისაზღვრება კანდიდატის გამოცდილებისა და კვალიფიკაციის მიხედვით.
დაინტერესებულმა კანდიდატებმა გამოგზავნეთ CV და ფოტოსურათი ელექტრონულ ფოსტაზე: Vacant@gph.ge გთხოვთ წერილის სათაურად (subject Line) მიუთითოთ ვაკანსიის სახელწოდება. წინააღმდეგ შემთხვევაში თქვენი განაცხადი არ განიხილება.
დაკავშირება მოხდება მხოლოდ შერჩეულ კანდიდატებთან.
POSITION TITLE: Sales Manager based in Tbilisi
REPORTS TO: Sales & Marketing Director
Should provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Sales promotions in all segments presented at hotel: Leisure, Business, Meeting & Events, Sports, wellness and other.
- Set annual budgets and implement strategies with SMD effective for achieving set targets
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options, developing sales leads, making sales calls
- Present, promote and sell services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Make lists of potential clients and conduct surveys to identify customers actively seeking a hotel
- Prepare and present sales proposal to potential clients, highlighting the best features and qualities of the hotel
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Attend exhibitions and Trade Shows if needed.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory and market potential, track sales and make status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Continuously improve through feedback Contact customers via calls or arranged meetings to discover their needs and requirements
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Collaborate with other hotel staff to ensure clients have a good time
- Monitor the customer service quality of the hotel to ensure customers are tended to appropriately
- Maintain contact with clients to obtain feedback and to discuss opportunities for future business deals
- Provide weekly reports in all activities carried out
- Supply management bi-monthly with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Travel to hotel premises when required for sales purposes.
- Participate in weekly team meetings, whether on line or on site.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Coordinate info – tours, FAM trips and press trip with the objective to promote and position the hotel better.
- Continuously improve work through feedback from the sales head of department.
- Improve sales for MICE segment during low and shoulder season.
- Increase average daily rate in high season in the leisure segment.
- Proven work experience as a sales manager
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Fluent English and Russian Languages