Globalink Logistics Announces vacancy Finance Manager position
- Prepare and submit to Head Office monthly and quarterly income statements along with relevant job wise break of trading account.
- Prepare and submit to Head Office monthly and quarterly income statement reconciliation with management accounts and local accounts.
- Prepare and submit annual reconciliation of the branch local financial accounts with management accounts and submission of the same to head office by the 28th February of following year.
- Preparation and submission of Monthly Branch Reports to Head office by 5th of each subsequent month
- Prepare daily cash closing / reconciliation and submission of the weekly as well as monthly Cash Closing Form (CCF) and bank statement to the head office by end of week and the last day of the month respectively. Weekend CCF must be accompanied by Weekly Cash Transaction (WCT) report signed by GM and BFM.
- Ensure all accounting activities of the branch and recording thereof in Company's Accounting Software and its proper maintenance.
- Provision of monthly stock report and reconciliation with physical balance in warehouse .
- Monthly account wise reconciliation of advances, liabilities, accrued salaries and other accounts.
- To make sure salary disbursements are in line with approved sums by Head office.
- Verification of Fixed Assets and reconciliation with book balances every month.
- Preparation of various reports and responding to queries of head office as and when required.
- Checking and ensuring real time entry of all Job Expenses in the form of Job Completion Reports .
- Support Branch Manager and Accounts Receivable Manager in HO in recoveries of outstanding invoices.
- Managing / controlling cash in hand and bank and distribution of salaries.
- Ensuring proper approval and authorizations of all financial transactions .
- Preparation of monthly inter-branch / company reconciliations by 5th of the following month.
- Co-ordination for external and internal audits.
- Preparation of Branch's annual budgets and control and coordination of branch funds sought by monthly
- Ensuring compliance with Finance SOPs and policies of the company in the branch.
- Vendor registration with Credit Controller at HO and payments to be made only to approved vendors.
- Prepare inventory reconciliation reports
- Physical count reconciliation for stock
- Physical count reconciliation for FA
- Annual calculation and booking of depreciation for FA
- Monitoring of advance accounts, cooperation with HO in terms of reconciliation, preparation of reconciliation reports
- Monitoring of accrued salary accounts, cooperation with HO in terms of reconciliation, preparation of reconciliation reports
- Any other financial report required by the Head office from time to time.
Reports to be Submitted to Head office Finance Department:
- Monthly and quarterly income statements along with relevant Job wise break of trading account - by 5thn of following month.
- Monthly and quarterly income statement reconciliation with management accounts and local accounts - by 5th of following month.
- Annual financial statements of the branch -
- Annual reconciliation of the branch local financial accounts with management accounts -
- Monthly Branch Reports – By 5th of each subseguent month (only in case of BFMs without access to Sage).
- Monthly stock report and reconciliation with physical balance in warehouse - by 5th of following month.
- Monthly inter-branch / company reconciliations - by 5th of the following month.