5* Deluxe Luxury Borjomi Likani Hotel is urgently looking for Online Sales and Reservation Agent to join our team!!
Are you motivated, dedicated, hardworking and passionate? Do you have a sense of fun? Are you enthusiastic about serving others and applying your individual creativity at work every day?
You are more than welcome to apply today and become a part of our big Hotel family!!!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Processes reservations by mail, telephone, online, telex, cable, fax or central reservation systems referral.
- Processes reservations from the sales office, other hotel departments, and travel agents.
- Knows the type of rooms available as well as their location and layout.
- Knows the selling status, rates, and benefits of all packages plans.
- Knows the credit policy of the hotel and how to code each reservation.
- Creates and maintains reservation records by date of arrival and alphabetical listing.
- Determines room rates based on the selling tactics of the hotel.
- Prepares letters of confirmation.
- Communicates reservation information to the front desk.
- Processes cancellations and modifications and promptly relays this information to the front desk.
- Understands the hotel's policy on guaranteed reservations and no-shows.
- Processes advance deposits on reservations.
- Tracks future room availabilities on the basis of reservations.
- Helps develop room revenue and occupancy forecasts.
- Prepares expected arrival list for front office use.
- Assists in preregistration activities when appropriate.
- Monitors advances deposit requirements.
- Handles daily correspondence. Responds to inquiries and makes reservations as needed.
- Makes sure that files are kept up to date.
- Maintains a clean and neat appearance and work area at all times.
- Promotes goodwill by beings courteous, friendly, and helpful to guests, mangers, and fellow employees.
- Walk around with the client and ensuring that they secure whatever services they are in need of.
- Getting information about areas of interest in order to target more clients in particular seasons.
- Making arrangements for clients travel programs.
- Tracks future room availability on the basis of reservations, and helps develop forecasts for room revenue and occupancy.
- To be aware of all front office procedures and assist with reception duties when required.
- To be fully aware of and adhere to health and safety, fire and bomb threat procedures.
- Willing to undertake any reasonable request made by management in any other areas of the house.
- Open and close the availability as and when required of hotel in all the GDS channels, IDS channels and on the hotel website.
- Configuring rates on the hotels property management system.
- Relevant work experience in the similar position at least for 2 years;
- Fluent Georgian, English and Russian (speaking and writing);
- Accuracy and attention to details;
- Being able to work in a team;
- Display a positive and creative approachable attitude;
- Hotel experience will be plus;
- Good communicative, organizational, administrative and interpersonal skills;
- Willingness to move in Borjomi for work.
- The opportunity to work in the best hotel in Georgia alongside the top talent within the industry;
- High standards of employment environment;
- Extensive learning and development opportunities;
- High standards of work;
- Complementary meals and uniform;
- Medical insurance program (after passing probation period);
- Friendly and professional team;
- Competitive salary.
Please do not apply for this position if you have no relevant work experience in hotel business or in hospitality industry!!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
The interviews will be conducted in Borjomi.
Please send your CV’s in English with a photo to our HR Department via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
WE OFFERING YOU NOT ONLY A JOB, BUT A DELUXE PROFESSIONAL LIFE STYLE!!!